CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 21, 2011

Finally some sunshine!

Threw some shoes on Breawna and went out on the deck for a little bit to enjoy some fresh air.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2028884&id=84400047&l=919af8bf87

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks like such a sweetie! It wasn't so long ago that you were that size out on that deck Katie B!

Love,
Aunt Donna

Anonymous said...

Do you remember when you didn't like the grass touching your feet or hands?


Aunt Donna

Times 6 said...

Thanks for the pictures! I hope you all are well!

Russell Fam. said...

Hi!
I saw your comment you left on our blog...I responded, but then I didn't see it on there-Oh, well!:)

We do love our home,but we would like to be closer to the kids' school, especially with three dif start times next year.Also, the area is super cute and has a community pool, but we shall see-no lookers yet.... :)

Anonymous said...

Got Easter pics??

Aunt Donna